#RampageGratitude is an Idea brought to us by Abraham-Hicks, and best described in their own words:
This Rampage of Appreciation game can be played anywhere and at any time because it is a game that is easily played simply by directing pleasant thoughts in your mind. If you were to write your thoughts on paper, it would enhance this process, but it is not necessary.
Begin by looking around your immediate environment and gently noticing something that pleases you. Try to hold your attention on this pleasing object as you consider how wonderful, beautiful, or useful it is. And as you focus upon it longer, your positive feelings about it will increase.
Now, notice your improved feeling, and be appreciative of the way you feel. Then, once your good feeling is noticeably stronger than when you began, look around your environment and choose another pleasing object for your positive attention.
Abraham-Hicks, Ask and It Is Given – pg. 143
Every time you appreciate something, every time you praise something, every time you feel good about something, you are telling the Universe: “More of this, please.” You need never make another verbal statement of this intent, and if you are mostly in a state of appreciation, all good things will flow to you.
We are often asked, Isn‘t love a better word than appreciation? Isn‘t love more descriptive of the Non- Physical Energy? And we say that love and appreciation are really the same vibration. Some use the word gratitude, or a feeling of thankfulness, but all of these words are descriptive of Well-Being.
A desire to appreciate is a very good first step, and then as you find more things that you would like to say “Thank you” about, it quickly gains momentum. And as you want to feel appreciation, you attract something to appreciate. And as you appreciate it, then you attract something else to appreciate, until, in time, you are experiencing a Rampage of Appreciation.
Abraham-Hicks, Ask and It Is Given – p. 146
Let your dominant intent be to feel good which means be playful, have fun, laugh often, look for reasons to appreciate and practice the art of appreciation. And as you practice it, the Universe, who has been watching you practice, will give you constant opportunities to express it. So that your life just gets better and better and better.
Excerpted from a workshop in Atlanta, GA on Saturday, September 13th, 1997
Milk every moment for all the pleasure you can get from it. When you say, “It is my dominant intent to look for things that feel good today. No matter where I’m going, no matter what I’m doing, no matter who I’m doing it with, it is my dominant intent to look for what I’m wanting to see, to look for things that feel good,” and the more you develop the habit of that kind of vibration — the more the Universe understands that that’s who you are! And so, the more you have access only to those kinds of things!
- lostintheneverneverland likes this
- goat-herder-of-meh reblogged this from ernestoriley
- goat-herder-of-meh likes this
- tdb811 likes this
- tvdsupernaturalsweetness likes this
- imdean46 reblogged this from ernestoriley
- imdean46 likes this
- daria-dashenka likes this
- chansie reblogged this from ernestoriley
- chansie likes this
- kamilok likes this
- courtney2188 reblogged this from ernestoriley
- saintkol reblogged this from ernestoriley
- saintkol likes this
- leanne-313 likes this
- always-love-him likes this
- stilloutintheaether likes this
- blondissh reblogged this from ernestoriley
- blondissh likes this
- betsyz likes this
- arclife likes this
- drunknpylades likes this
- liaoxanne reblogged this from ernestoriley
- kokkamufc reblogged this from ernestoriley
- liaoxanne likes this
- kristopherrod likes this
- leannemcginty likes this
- martuski1979 reblogged this from ernestoriley
- kikachumartini likes this
- martuski1979 likes this
- luna-cy reblogged this from ernestoriley
- kokkamufc likes this
- dundergroundqueen likes this
- mystery-of-sydnie122 likes this
- shelly373 likes this
- elian1 likes this
- theblackmagicrose likes this
- fyeahmattdavis reblogged this from ernestoriley
- tailoredthoughts reblogged this from ernestoriley
- valarg likes this
- idiotbestfriends likes this
- ernestoriley posted this